A Flint man says he was sleeping quietly in his bed, when... BANG ...CRASH. He was shocked to see 2 incendiary devices had been thrown into his bedroom window. It happened around 4:15 this morning on Colorado Street on Flint's east side. The object actually hit the man in his side.
The homeowner told NBC 25 he rushed outside with his dog. Neighbors called 9-1-1. The house was extensively damaged. When fire crews arrived they found flames shooting out the windows. But no one was hurt.
Arson investigators from the Flint Police Department are examining the scene.
The homeowner, who asked not to be identified and who declined an interview, says it's actually the 2nd time this sort of this has happened.