78
      Monday
      86 / 62
      Tuesday
      85 / 64
      Wednesday
      86 / 67

      Bodies found in Saginaw home died of Carbon Monoxide poisoning

      The Saginaw police said that an autopsy was performed on the two dead bodies found in a home in the city.

      The two people, 54-year-old Yvonne Mallett, and 58-year-old Napoleon Buford, Jr. died of Carbon Monoxide poisoning, according to the report.



      Police searched the home and found a generator in the basement with all of the fuel used. Additionally there was a propane turkey cooker and a lawnmower in the home.



      The house, said police, smelled of gasoline.



      Mallett was found dead in a bedroom, while Buford was found in a bathroom.



      The Saginaw police are interviewing witnesses and the investigation is still on-going.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER