component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      29
      Wednesday
      22 / 9
      Thursday
      18 / 10
      Friday
      20 / 6

      Eight families without a home after fire rips through apartment

      Photo Credit: Brett Dickie

      Eight families are without a home after fire ripped through an apartment building.

      Flames erupted at the Gratiot West Condominiums in Saginaw Township around 5:00 a.m. Friday.

      Fire officials say a resident was cooking when the grease ignited and sparked the fire.

      Fortunately, everyone escaped the blaze, but the buildings suffered heavy water and smoke damage.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER