73
      Wednesday
      85 / 68
      Thursday
      82 / 62
      Friday
      81 / 62

      Family dog dies in house fire

      Most of the house was lost but the rest of the family made it out alive.

      A family escaped safely from their burning home but their dog died in the fire.

      It happened on Brown Street around two a.m. Thursday morning.

      Firefighters on the scene said the cause of the blaze was an electrical malfunction in the bedroom. Most of the house was lost.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER