67
      Saturday
      86 / 67
      Sunday
      89 / 69
      Monday
      87 / 66

      Fire at home in Saginaw County may have been started by a candle

      A fire, that the family says may have started with a candle, has damaged a home in Buena Vista Township

      A candle may have been responsible for a fire this morning in Buena Vista Township this morning.

      When firefighters arrived there was no one at home.

      When the people who lived there, a woman and her three children, returned home they saw fire crews at their burning home.

      They told a fire inspector they had used a candle that may have sparked the fire.

      The Red Cross has put the family up at a hotel for the night.

      Authorities say no one was injured.