65
      Friday
      84 / 64
      Saturday
      86 / 66
      Sunday
      88 / 65

      Fire destroys home in Bangor Township

      The Bangor Township Fire Department responded to a fire on the 3300 block of West Douglas this morning.

      The fire at the home started in the attached garage and was fueled by several explosions, fire officials say.

      The explosions, the fire officials believe, were caused by paint cans and propane tanks.

      No one was reported hurt.

      The home appears to be a total loss.