88
      Wednesday
      89 / 64
      Thursday
      84 / 64
      Friday
      86 / 62

      House catches fire in Saginaw as family moves out

      The family was in the process of moving out of the house when it caught fire. No one was home at the time.

      In Saginaw a family was in the process of moving out of a home when it caught fire early this morning.

      Saginaw fire officials say it started around two this morning on 4th Avenue at Perkins Street.

      The fire started in the back of the home.

      The family that was moving out still had some boxes and other items on the front porch.

      They weren't there when crews arrived.

      The fire spread to the upstairs of the house.

      No one was hurt.