The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission says a Little Tikes toy workshop set piece may have caused an 11-month-old child to choke.
The CPSC says the incident happened in Goose Creek, South Caolina where a toy nail became forcefully lodged in his throat. The child was taken to the hospital where he fortunately made a full recovery.
Now, though, the CPSC, in cooperation with Little Tikes, are recalling the 1.6 million units.
There are several different workshops and toy trucks that are being recalled because of this possible choking hazard. You can see photos of the recalled toys by clicking here.
If you have questions about the recall, you can contact Little Tikes at 800-321-0183 weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. or you can visit their website.