Child becomes sick after eating Halloween candy laced with meth
GALION, OHIO - The Galion, Ohio Police Department posted on it's Facebook page a little boy got sick Sunday night after trick or treating.
Television station WBNS-TV reports the boy tested positive for methamphetamine.
After trick or treating the WBNS-TV reports the boy was playing with fake teeth and fell over “having a seizure of some sort” according to the father. The father also said the boy only had a couple pieces of candy.
Police know the area where the boy collected the candy and are investigating.
The department warns parents to please check your children's candy and says if you suspect that anything has been tampered with , please contact your local police department.